I’m convinced most people in long-term relationships are secretly miserable. Sure, it’s nice to have a partner to cuddle with, but relationships can also be terribly inconvenient. If you don’t believe me, consider these surprising benefits of being single:
1. You can travel on a whim.
2. You can flirt without fear.
3. You can work on yourself.
4. You can save tons of time.
5. You can sleep in peace and quiet.
6. You can become more self-reliant.
7. You can stay in touch with friends.
8. You can avoid settling for a bad match.
9. You can do whatever the hell you want to.