9.12.14

18 Dogs Who Are As Socially Awkward As They Are Adorable

source: Distractify

"Is she looking at me? I'm acting natural, but I'm just wondering if she's looking..."


"Uh, no, I wasn't watching you guys. Not at all."


"CHEEEEESE!"


"Oh, this old thing? New look I'm trying out...Unrelated, your blinds are broken."


"Hey, I'm thinking here."


"We're, like, totally best friends now, right? We really have a connection. I can feel it."


"I just want to sit here."


"I, uh, think it's too soon...also, your breath stinks and I don't know how to tell you."


"Oh hey there, ladies. Why yes, I AM a great dancer."


"Mwuah!"


"Are you hugging me? What is this?"


"Keep talking, I'm just going to lie down like this and listen."


"I'm cool, guys. I'm cool."


"But I don't WANT to share!"


"What are you standing there for? Need help?"


"I don't care if you want to leave. You're hanging out with me now."


"I'd like to sled now, thanks."





2 comments: