23.10.14

Learn Spanish In Your Own Time



I'm a language teacher, and I'm giving German and Spanish classes via Skype (see details here).  However, as I mentioned before, I don't offer beginner's classes in Spanish. 

Besides, the nature of this job requires a fixed schedule, which both sides obviously have to respect. That's something that might not be possible for you.

So here is an alternative where you can learn Spanish in your own time, whenever your schedule allows it. It is an interactive Spanish course for Latin American Spanish.


It is for any age or skill level, and it's simply the best you can find out there.

I highly recommend it.


By the way, the package comes with an iron-clad 60-days money back guarantee. So should you feel by then that you haven't advanced enough, simply ask for your money back. Who else gives you that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment