How to unlock locked PC (Password protected Computer)
This little hacking tip will help you to regain access to your password protected computer.
(Doesn't work on Win 7 or 8. Admin acct disabled by default, sorry guys....)
* Turn off the PC.
* Turn on the PC
*Press [F8] while the computer is booting (F8 must be pressed within the first 10 sec. of booting process) and then select [Safe Mode]
* Click on the [Administrator] account.
* Select [Start] and click [Run]
* Type " control userpasswords2 " and press [Enter]
* Uncheck [Users must enter a username and password] and restart the computer.
* Your PC will be password free.
This hacking trick is NOT intended to be executed on a password locked computer that you do not have permission from its owner.