· Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. - Carl Gustav Jung
· You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are. ~ Yogi Bhajan
· We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure
to discover our own special light. ~ Mary Dunbar
· What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies
within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
· Everything worth having costs something, and the price of true love is self-knowledge.
· Becoming acquainted with yourself is a price well worth paying for the love that
will really address your needs.- Daphne Rose Kingma
· My willingness to be intimate with my own deep feelings creates the space for intimacy
with another.- Shakti Gawain
· People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but
when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross