17.5.12

For German Teachers

Tips, Tricks and Resources to Learn A Foreign Language Faster

I myself am kind of a traditionalist. What I mean to say is that I don’t go necessarily for the latest fad in teaching technology, nor do I try to be fashionable. And if I find material that has been around for some years but is still solid, I recommend it to you.

Let me introduce you to Nancy  Thuleen (you find her bio here). She’s set up a website for English native speakers who teach German, and it’s based on common sense teaching methods.

All exercises and vocabulary sheets come with an answer sheet. They are compartmentalized in vocabulary, grammar, writing, etc. Access it here.

*****************************************************************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for recommending and passing on the info.

    ReplyDelete